Taking up yoga practice is an exciting journey. Here are a few helpful suggestions and tips for you to know before you take your first class at Swanand Yoga:
Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start of class to get a spot where you feel
- Try not to eat a full meal before class. Give yourself at least 2 hours beforehand to digest.
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows you to move freely.
- Yoga is practiced barefoot. Please remove socks and shoes before entering the studio floor.
- Blocks, straps, & blankets are available free of charge for you to use during class. Use them. Props are our friends.
- Please turn cell phones off upon entering the studio.
- Please let your instructors know if you have any injuries or health conditions.
Welcome to Swanand Yoga!